Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Placeholder Post, More or Less

I am a list-maker. Even though I generally remember everything I need to buy or do, I still make lists because I've forgotten a key ingredient or action until it's too late. So I list.

Today's list is:

  • continue with my research into gnosticism
  • take a look at some short stories Dad sent me
  • house-keeping stuff
  • finish watching Supernatural
  • get groceries
  • possibly rearrange some things in my desk area
It's not a writing day, obviously. Unless I get massively inspired, it won't be. The research and short stories have to take priority, because the library wants the books soon and Dad wants my thoughts. Fortunately, this all counts as being productive and the gnosticism ties directly into the new WIP, so yay. 

In other news, I've now read 52 books so far this year, not including the two I reread. This is the most books I've ever read in a year (yes, I've been making lists for this, too), and I'm rather proud. It's barely even November!

No comments: