I'd like to think I've come a long way since then. I've joined Twitter. I've finished another draft of my WIP. I've made friends, read books, seen movies. I'm more savvy about the publishing world, and more confident in my abilities as a writer.
To celebrate all that, and the beginning of December*, I'm giving away books! Four of them, to be exact, and three of which are pre-read but in good condition.
First prize: Two books of your choice.
Second prize: One of the remaining books.
Third prize: The last book.
To enter, please leave a comment mentioning as much or little of the following as you want. Winners will be determined by the number of points accrued. (You can leave multiple comments, if you want, but they'll be counted together.)
- Leave a comment(s) - +1
- Current blog follower (Google FriendConnect, or a feed reader; honor system) - +2
- Current Twitter follower (provide handle) - +2
- New blog follower (see above) - +1
- New Twitter follower (see above) - +1
- Tweet or retweet about the contest (be sure to include @AnassaRh so I can track them) - +1 each
- Mention the contest on your blog (link me) - +2
- Tell me about the best book you've read this year - +3
- Tell me your favourite mythological creature - +2
- Tell me which of my blog posts is your favourite - +4
Contest is open to US and Canada only, because 1) I'm cheap/broke and 2) there's a chance the books will arrive by Christmas this way. Contest closes Tuesday, Dec. 7, at 11:59 pm PST.
* which means I'm allowing myself to turn on carols and put up the tree