Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Blogging about Superheroes, and other things

I am a sometime blogger at Science In My Fiction, a multi-poster blog that aims to inject actual science back into speculative fiction. I haven't posted there in an embarrassingly long time, but a new post of mine went up today. You can find it here, and it's about superheroes. I've had them on the mind lately.

You can find links to my other guest blogs by clicking the "me posting elsewhere" tag at the end of this post.

In other news: I got a lot of great feedback on my Friday post, so I'm going to be spending a fair bit of time in the next few weeks reading through links and tracking down books of mythology and folklore. I'm really hoping I'll find the perfect story without a lot of effort. (I'm lazy, and an optimist.) Thanks to everyone who commented (or is going to)!

That's the only progress made on the writing front, I'm afraid. I plan to get back at it this week.

Also, is this not the cutest kitten ever?

No comments: