- that roll out of a cupboard*
- that act as a universal remote** (video below)
- that project glowing images onto themselves***
- that are covered in newspaper articles**** (video also below)
- that have speakers in the legs
- that have USB hubs
- that are liquid-cooled*
- that collapse** (video below)
- that have zippers
- that actually have a pleasant colour***
- that are on fire! ****
- that display the whole rainbow at once! ***** (video below)
Collapsing Volume.MGX from Studio Dror on Vimeo.
Other things my Living Room Of Awesome will have are: invisible speakers; an iPhone projector†; an interactive TV; multiple Rambler Sockets††; a wooden humidifier solely for the pretty; a foot tanner†††; a DDR-esque game pad†††† (see video); and bomb-proof wallpaper††††† (video below).
Dynamic Ground from Gizmodo on Vimeo.
Best Of What's New 2009: Bombproof Wallpaper Test from PopSci.com on Vimeo.
I'm taking donations. Anyone? Anyone?
* Boing Boing ** Gizmodo *** Boing Boing Gadgets **** Gizmodo
† Engadget †† Gizmodo ††† io9
* Engadget ** Gizmodo (do you see a pattern yet?) *** Gizmodo **** Gizmodo ***** Gizmodo
† Gizmodo †† Gizmodo ††† Gizmodo †††† Gizmodo ††††† Gizmodo